Connect With An EMDR Counselor For Your Virtual Therapy
Are you suffering from PTSD, depression, developmental anxiety, or relationship difficulties? Virtual EMDR Therapy can prove helpful to you. I am a proficient EMDR therapist with high experience in clinical practice to treat many conditions impacting your mental health. I can examine the negative picture of your trauma, belief, emotion, or physical experience. And will resolve it through the different sessions of EMDR therapy, where you can see the significant difference in your mental health.
I offer specialized EMDR therapy for anxiety in which I work with the client to address those disturbing memories or thoughts that trigger anxiety in them. I work by reducing the emotional, mental, and physical reactions to those memories or thoughts through psychological treatment. Apart from this, I can help people of any age who are going through:
- Panic attacks and phobias
- Chronic Illness and medical issues
- Depression and bipolar disorders
- Dissociative disorders
- Eating disorders
- Grief and loss
- Performance anxiety
- Personality disorders
- Trauma and stress-related issues
- Sexual assault
- Sleep disturbance
- Substance abuse and addiction
EMDR Therapy in Los Angelescan help you address these issues and give you the proper treatment approach.
How Can Remote EMDR Therapy Create a Big Change?
EMDR therapy in San Diegowithout inconvenience. Feel free to contact me to create a significant change in your life.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Open or closed eyes
- Sitting on a couch or something similar
- In-person or VR sessions
- Bi-lateral tapping or visualizations
- Desensitizing oneself away from old painful memories of trauma
- Due to the trauma, reprocessing one’s negative belief into a positive belief about oneself
- To no longer be seized–anxiously–by the old traumatic memory, even if one remembers it
- EMDR is evidence based